Monday, March 11, 2013

At the Car Wash

Series: Taken

Pairing: Bryan Mills and OC (aka Original Character)

Type: Non-Canon

Disclaimer: I own nothing of Taken. This story is my own creation.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 I had worked at the car wash for only a short while. But had seen Bryan Mills twice. Both times we had looked at each other, talked, and then he would drive away. Both times I had looked at him closely and intently, even though they hadn't been long enough for me.

Though I was in my mid-twenties and he probably sixty or older, I was attracted to him. His imposing but kind demeanor did something that made me wet each time I saw him. I didn't know where he lived and so couldn't visit him. My only times just looking at him were limited to when he visited.

Today I was wearing a white tank top, a white bra to blend in, blue jeans, pink underwear, and sneakers. And today Bryan pulled in again. We exchanged pleasantries and then I washed his car. I noticed him looking at me more intently than before. I tried to focus on my job, but my mind kept drifting to what it'd feel like if he fucked me. Though he was old he seemed like a man that hadn't lost the vigor of youth.

I was washing one side of the car when he suddenly came up behind me and lightly kissed my neck. That quick touch was enough for me to start losing touch with reality. His left arm went around me, just under my shapely breasts. I tried to control my breathing as I knew something good was going to happen. Something that I had been waiting for.

His right hand slowly unbuttoned and unzipped my jeans. Then his hand was feeling my clitoris through my panties. Slowly and lightly, but sending the feeling of heaven through the center of me.

I bit my lip to try and control my moaning.

"Ssh, Murph." He said and kissed my neck again.

But, instead of calming me down he increased my heart rate as he put his hand in my panties, and directly on my clitoris. I gasped and felt my nipples harden so much that they hurt.

I wanted him in me! I wanted him in me now!

But his fingers didn't enter me. Not yet. Instead he took his thumb and ran it over my clitoris. His thumb was my god and I was moaning in worship. Bryan had to hold me before I fell down. When he made sure I was secure in his arm, his other fingers joined in with his thumb. Pulling and rubbing. Pulling and rubbing. Making me start to moan louder and louder. I didn't care now if someone saw. I wanted this to continue and I wanted him in me.

Finally, after what had seemed like eternity, two of his fingers entered into me. They took their time going in. They felt the wetness. They felt the heat. They felt how it was pulsing. They felt how eager I was for them. Then they just lay in there.

My hips, eager for them to move, started to move on their on. Moved them in and out. In and out. In and out. Then they moved on their own and I had to stop because of the vigor Bryan was showing. He started out at a medium pace and got faster and faster.

Finally I couldn't hold back my moans and started to scream in ecstasy. I leaned back against Bryan and felt his body. Felt his erection on my ass. And suddenly it seemed like I was in heaven. I fell limp, but Bryan caught me, as my orgasm ended.

As I regained my stability, I turned and looked up at him. We embraced with our lips. Then his tongue began to explore my mouth as his hands explored my ass. I moaned. When the kiss was over I turned to the building. He nodded to me and we went to the remarkably clean men's stall.

Once we were in, and the door was locked, he turned me around and massaged my breasts through my shirt and bra. The nipples were so hard at this point that they could feel Bryan's fingers through my clothing. I moaned and he put his right arm around me and his right hand went under my shirt and under my bra.

The same fingers that had brought me to orgasm before, were now rubbing and pulling at my left nipple. I moaned loudly and pushed his arm away from me. I turned around and looked at him. I took off my shirt and bra quickly. Then I walked to him and tilted his head down to the breast he had been touching mere seconds before.

Bryan put my left nipple in his mouth and just breathed on it. I grabbed his head to stay stable and moaned. When I didn't think I could take anymore he flicked the nipple left and right with his tongue. For a moment I didn't think I could stand up on my own. Then he let go of my left nipple and moved on to my right. I couldn't stand up anymore and he pushed me against a wall.

"Fuck me!" I yelled. "Fuck me!"

He stopped and stood back. He took off his own clothing and I removed all of my remaining clothing. We stood for a moment, just looking at each other. There was no turning back and we didn't want to.

When the moment was gone, Bryan pushed me against the wall. Entering me and making me shout when his cock was fully inside me. I wrapped my legs around his waist and he kept slamming into me harder and harder. Faster and faster. He bent his head down and his lips were on mine. His tongue was in my mouth. He was taking my screams of ecstasy into himself.

The bright light of orgasm was in reach again and a second before I orgasmed, he ejaculated into me. The feeling of his cum inside me made me orgasm harder than before.

Bryan carefully put me down and my legs detached from around his waist. He remained with his cock in me and we just looked at each other. Looking into my eyes he seemed to come to a conclusion and then kissed me on the lips gently.

After that we cleaned up and got dressed. When he left that day I had made arrangements to visit him later that week. I smiled and felt happier than I had in a long time.

No comments:

Post a Comment