Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Green Man in the Rain

Series: The Avengers

Pairing: Bruce Banner/OC

Type: Non-Canon

Disclaimer: I own nothing of The Avengers. This story is my own creation.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
It had been a hard time finding work. Any work I had didn't pay off that much and I spent my days at a coffee shop. Well I only went there since in going there I usually ran across a man that made my nipples harden to a painful degree and my pussy beg for him to enter me.

He spent time with Tony Stark and I didn't know much else. I just knew that when our eyes met and I saw his gentle smile that we connected. His name was Bruce Banner and I knew that because one day he had whispered it in my ear. I had nearly cum by just that light breath.

Now it was raining and I raced to find shelter. I found some place by the water and sat down. It had been a long run.

I turned as I heard someone coming and turned to see I wasn't the only one that had found this place a safe haven from the storm. I was a little ashamed as I was wearing a white shirt and no bra today. The weatherman had said that it was going to be sunny, but it wasn't.

So as I turned to Bruce my nipples looked like they were reaching out to him.

"Funny to see you here." I told him and laughed as he sat down beside me.

"Popular place." He said and put an arm around me.

It was a just a friend's touch at first. But this his fingers went down slowly to my pussy. It was such a slow take that I let out a small moan before they reached their mark. Bruce put pressure onto my jeans and I leaned on his chest.

This went on for a few minutes before his breathing increased and he turned to look me in the eyes.

"I want to be the one to do this." Bruce said before he helped lie me on the ground and positioned himself over me.

I couldn't believe that he was finally over me. He squeezed one of my nipples through my shirt and fondled my other breast. He fondled my nipple delicately. He squeezed and pulled at the right moments. The other breast he worked on like an expert.

I tried to hold back a moan as I attempted to take my pants off. But Bruce took his hands off me to stop my hands.

I looked into his eyes and then traveled down his body to his pants. The hard on he had made me want to take off my pants with an even greater urgency.

But I obeyed him and stopped. He then pulled off my shirt and I helped him. Now my breasts were naked before him and I was proud to see his breathing increase. He would fuck me, I knew it. He would finish what he had started.

All of a sudden he went off of me and started moaning from pain.

I turned surprised at his pain and saw an amazing transformation. I had heard of the Hulk, but had never imagined to be there at one of the moments that he appeared.

While most people were turned off by his anger and appearance, I found myself getting even wetter upon glancing at him. The Hulk turned to look at me and I saw that he still had a hard on that was now bigger than before.

I let him come over to me and watched as he looked down at me. I knew that he could kill me with a single movement, and that made me want to fuck him even more.

The Hulk finally made his movement and squeezed one of my breasts with his hand. He knew what would make me moan and when he was going too far. I moaned loudly and touched his hand. I felt as the palm of his hand made my nipple go around in a circle.

"Let me take them off." I said, trying to hold back a moan.

The Hulk allowed me to as he continued to focus his attention on my breast. I took off my shoes and socks as they were getting in the way of my pants. The Hulk and I both moaned in frustration. He wanted me and I wanted him.

I managed to get them off and with a single swipe the Hulk had his off.

His dick was larger than I imagined but I wasn't afraid if it would fit. Of course it would fit. I was his and he was mine.

But the Hulk's first thing wasn't to stick it deep inside me but, instead, put his mouth by my pussy. For a second I just felt his breath down there and then I felt his tongue licking me. It was rough and I liked it. I finally let out a moan.

If it wasn't for the Hulk's hand on my belly I would've moved too wildly. But he held me still and his tongue was like heaven. In a few minutes I orgasmed and I then felt the Hulk suck up all my juices.

I closed my eyes in pure ecstasy and missed seeing him enter me. But I felt my pussy expanding to fit the Hulk's dick. I looked into his eyes and he smiled. I put my hands beside me as he started to move in and out of me. It quickly turned more violent as the Hulk started reaching climax.

He and I both cried out when he orgasmed. As he orgasmed he pushed it even further inside of me and it felt more pleasant than any other dick I had had before.

The Hulk excited me and fell over. The fuck must have exhausted him. I walked over, wobbling a little, and looked at Bruce when he returned to normal.

Bruce had some scruff and when I leaned down I ran my fingers over it. I felt my nipples hardening again and then saw Bruce open his eyes. Not waiting for an answer, I kissed him and he returned it even more fiercely.

His hand went to my pussy and one finger went in. I gasped and then Bruce's tongue touched mine. As he wrestled with my tongue and played with my pussy I started moaning louder and louder.

I felt myself about to come and went down on Bruce's dick. Even though it was smaller than the Hulk's, it was still large. I was the one to make the call of how fast I went.

As I looked down into his eyes I saw a playful smile. Suddenly he was the one over me and pushed himself in and out. He leaned down and kissed me and my breathing increased as did his speed. Finally I broke and yelled into his mouth as my cum covered his dick.

Bruce then went beside me and I put my head onto his chest.

"Again?" I asked as I felt myself falling asleep.

"I think that's a good possibility for another day." Bruce said.

No comments:

Post a Comment