Friday, July 13, 2012

Three of a Kind

Series: Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles and Alien series

Pairing: Cameron, Sarah Connor, and Xenomorph

Type: Non-Canon

Disclaimer: I own nothing of TSCC or Alien. This story is my own creation.
----------------------------------------
The water rushed over our naked skins. The furious torrent of cum going down into the shower drain. Cameron the enemey, my protector, and the Terminator I was now kissing. Her lips were grasping mine with each kiss. Our hardened nipples crashing up against each other.

I felt Cameron squeeze my right breast and I moaned.

"You okay, Sarah?" Cameron asked seductively. Sarah. Sarah Connor. My name.

"Oh, god, fuck yes!" I screamed out as she started to finger me.

"Sarah." Cameron's voice called to me and I woke up from my sleep.

I looked at her perfect body. She was a Terminator, though, so that wasn't surprising. She couldn't seduce John, my son, if she was anything less than perfect. Cameron couldn't seduce me if she was anything less than herself.

"What?" I asked.

"You were moaning." She replied. "I needed to know if you were alright."

"Yes, I am." I said and looked at her as we entered a parking garage. It was night and no one was nearby. There was no one to hear us scream. I got out quickly as did Cameron.

I looked at Cameron as she scanned the area. Specifically I looked at her ass. When there was a noise I took out my gun and pointed it at the sound.

"It's in heat." Cameron said, though I could see nothing.

I heard a hissing sound and then something came into the dim light. It looked like a giant walking penis. It showed strength with the slightest movement. The tail waved a little as the alien showed its second mouth.

I dropped my gun and walked slowly towards it. I put out my hand and felt its skin. It was slimy and then its long fingered hands ran down my sides. I gasped as it ran over my breasts and I heard Cameron walk over to my side.

The alien seemed to be confused as to what was happening. Then Cam took off her shirt and then the alien got it. It now had two things to fuck. I wanted her first, though. I deserved to have the first taste.

I grabbed one of her nipples violently with my teeth. As I pulled and tugged at it I felt Cam let out a moan. I the alien then ripped off my pants and my vagina moaned for one of its fingers. The finger circled my vagina slowly and I used Cam's breasts to stiffle my moans. But the feeling of her cold breasts hardened my nipples even more.

"Oh, god, just fuck me!" I screamed and it put two of its fingers in me. They slid in easily with its own slim and my cum. It started going in and out slowly and I shivered as I felt the pleasure. I shouted out as the pleasure got to be too much for me.

Cameron leaned down and started to kiss me. Oh, god, yes! We kissed and felt each other like never before. She started to suck my breasts like she was a little baby. My little baby. Cameron's mouth left my breasts and she moaned loudly. I went in to kiss her and met her lips.

I realized, from what I saw in the corner of my eye, that the alien had put part of its tail into her vagina. For hours there was so much pleasure that I passed out after cumming. When I woke up I was lying by Cameron and the alien was gone.

No comments:

Post a Comment