Wednesday, September 26, 2018

Touched by an Angel

Series: Supernatural

Pairing: Balthazar/Self-Insert

Type: Non-Canon

Disclaimer: I own nothing of Supernatural.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I hugged my clothes close to my body. I had only been inside for a few minutes and walking outside for the past hour. Winter in this place meant snow. Snow meant cold. I was a very warm blooded creature that survived on the heat. If it wasn't for a job I would've stayed in the warmth. As is, I found myself here.

After blinking a few times I saw the hotel was a little higher end than I had imagined. The women were dressed scantily and looked much better than me. They had expensive outfits on while I had a thick jacket that hid nearly all my body. From most angels I looked like a jacket with arms and legs.

"You look cold." A seductive voice said.

"No shit." I retorted.

I looked up to see a very attractive man. He didn't seem to be dressed for the cold. Either that or he was from around here. He was an older man, though he was still attractive. His shirt was cut so I could see his chest. Due to my embarrassment, I tried not looking at him at all. Just because he was making me wet didn't mean I made him hard.

"You've got a bite." He said with a chuckle and stood behind me. "The name is Balthazar."

"Yes?" I replied shakily. "Any reason you're telling me this?"

Balthazar touched my shoulder and suddenly my outfit changed. I was wearing a tight black dress. It was low cut and showed off my cleavage. It also showed off every curve. I turned around not knowing if arousal or fear was more prominent. Was this a sign he wanted to fuck me? Why wasn't I more afraid?

"Why?" I asked. "There are beautiful women you could have all around."

"But they're not you." The man said and put a hand on my hips. "Now, is there anything you wish to change about yourself before I get started? No need to speak anything out loud. Just think it to me. Pray to me."

I did what he said and he rubbed my tits gently. Suddenly they grew to a more respectable size. He ran his hands down my side and suddenly my excess hair disappeared. I heard gasps around me and blushed in embarrassment.

"Aren't we...aren't we going somewhere else?" I breathed.

"And ruin the moment?" He asked with a wicked grin.

Balthazar kissed me roughly and pushed me up against a wall. I wrapped my arms around his neck and pressed myself into him. His kisses traveled from my mouth to my neck. He kissed the tops of my tits and I closed my eyes. I needed him in me. I needed him in me now! Right now!

"Aaah!" I moaned loudly as he put three of his fingers inside of me.

My eyes opened and closed as too much pleasure coursed through my body. He kept fingering me as his lips gave much attention to my cleavage. He started to rip my dress off with his teeth. I fumbled with his pants until I got them off.

"Oooh!" I moaned loudly as he bit one of my nipples.

My reaction caused me to fall down on the floor. There was no pain. I ripped my dress open so this man could enter me. His eyes gleamed with delight. He liked how I was losing control for him. That I was experiencing such a desire for him. And I didn't mind as I needed him at this moment.

Balthazar ripped the rest of my dress off and took off his clothes. I took him in as he entered me. His thrusts weren't gentle and I liked that. Somehow my body was able to endure and experience much more than it had in the past.

He fucked me and I prayed that his thrusts would never end. Even though I hovered on the edge of release, I liked this part. I liked his cock making me so wet and needy. My fingernails dug into his back as I came. I came a second time once he found his own release.

My eyes turned to the people staring at us but I didn't mind.

"You're like an angel." I said and kissed him on the lips.

"You have no idea." Balthazar said with a laugh.

"Will I see you again?"

"I think you might."

With that he just disappeared leaving me to walk around naked. But with how I was feeling, I didn't mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment