Wednesday, May 23, 2018

I Have Honey

Series: Game of Thrones

Pairing: Daenerys Targaryen/Jorah Mormont

Type: Non-Canon

Disclaimer: I own nothing of Game of Thrones.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My brother, Viserys Targaryen, had sold me to Khal Drogo in exchange for an army. While my husband was rough, he wasn't unkind. Recently I'd been able to notice he had become gentler to me. We had truly achieved a connection I had never thought possible. Yet sometimes when I was making love to him I thought of Ser Jorah Mormont.

I shouldn't be attracted to him since I was a married woman. I shouldn't be having fantasies of making love to him. Yet I did. Sometimes they were more intense than others. The way Jorah looked at me I knew he felt something for me too.

It was a warm afternoon and I was in my tent with Jorah. Today we were covering various songs in Westeros. Every time he spoke and looked at me I felt myself becoming more wet. The way he looked created a great need in me. I felt cum starting to make its way down my legs.

"What does that one mean?" I asked and opened the book to 'The Bear and His Maiden Fair'. "'The maid with honey in her hair. The bear smelled the scent on the summer air.' Is it just some silly song about a maiden and a bear? Or is there something more?"

Jorah groaned and I held back a smirk. I might not be well versed in everything about Westeros, but I did know some things. One of those things was that House Mormont's sigil is a bear. It wouldn't surprise me if everyone from his House had been teased at least once about this song.

"It is very rude and vulgar." Jorah said with a sigh. "Are you sure you want to learn about this song today?"

I knew what the song was about. It was a titillating song if you knew the meaning of it. If you didn't it was just some foolish song about a bear and a girl.

"I want to know." I complained. "Especially about why honey would be in her hair."

"The hair isn't the one on her head." Jorah said. "And the honey is-"

Before he could finish his sentence I bent down so my finger could touch my cum. Jorah's eyes looked at me longingly and soon focused on one of my fingers. I walked over to him and held it out. He looked confused.

"I have honey, Jorah." I told him softly. "I want to give some to you."

"You are the Khal's wife." Jorah said sternly. "If he ever finds out I could die."

"Would he kill you for just a taste?"

His considered the question for a moment and then he sucked the cum off my finger. I moaned softly as I felt him. His lips and tongue felt better than I imagined. A low growl came out of his mouth.

"I tasted." Jorah said. "And I think that is enough lessons for today."

* * *
A few days passed and Jorah didn't talk about the incident with me. We had lessons like usual and yet there was something different between us. More and more I was thinking of him while making love to Drogo. The slightest thought of the Mormont made me wet nowadays. I needed to feel him in me.

Jorah could die if he made love to me and so his hesitation was warranted. I would ask him once more and if he still thought the risk was too great, I would never ask him again. I would have to hope these feelings went away.

"Ser Jorah, do you remember the discussion we had about honey?" I asked him as we rode.

"Yes, I remember." He replied and I could tell he was holding back his emotions.

"I'd like to do another lesson about honey."

"I would also like that."

He looked at me and in a single glance I could tell much. He was still afraid but the pull we felt towards each other wouldn't be denied.

It took a few more hours until there was a time we could make love. Drogo was finally off doing something which left me alone in my tent. My husband trusted Jorah and so it was okay for the man to be in the tent with me.

"Are there any Dothraki around?" I asked and Jorah shook his head.

I was laying in my bed with the sheets covering only my lower half. Jorah walked to me and I smiled. He leaned his head down and we kissed. I ran my hands through his beard and then through his hair as our kisses deepened. His kisses became rough and greedy.

"I promised you honey, my sweet bear." I said with a smile. "And I like to keep my promises."

He stood back and I took off the sheets. Already cum was dripping from my cunt onto the sheets. I lay back and opened my legs wide for him. He knelt down in front of me and kissed my legs. Each of his kisses brought him closer to my cunt. Each of his kisses made me grow more impatient.

"Jo...just...do it..." I moaned.

"In time." Jorah promised.

Once his mouth was by my cunt he blew on it lightly. I let out a moan and clutched the sheets. He smiled at me and did so again.

"Ooooooh..." I moaned. "Aaaaah..."

Jorah had begun to eat me out. His skills with his lips and tongue was...oh his tongue. And his beard helped matters. I closed my eyes and let myself become his. Each moment brought me closer to climax. The moment I felt myself about to cum, he stopped.

The man quickly stood up and took off his clothing. He looked much better than I had imagined. For someone so old he was not weak at all. Before I could fully take him in, he took off the rest of my clothing. He was rough but in a different way than Drogo. Somehow it was kind sort of roughness.

"I am sorry if I've..." Jorah said as he started to pick me up.

"I want you to fuck me, Jorah." I moaned and kissed him.

He kissed me back and picked me up. My legs wrapped around his waist and his cock was mere inches from my ass. His kisses went from my neck to my tits. He took one of my nipples between his teeth and bit down lightly. Suddenly I was on my bed with Jorah over me. He was about to enter me when I rolled over.

He kissed the back of my neck and then bit it hard. I moaned louder. Usually Drogo would've started fucking me by now. But Jorah was different. His kisses traveled from my neck to right above my ass. He even slapped my ass a few times which felt more than good.

"Daen...erys..." Jorah moaned as he entered me slowly.

He pulled back on my hair and put a hand around my neck. The violence of the actions excited me. I knew he would never hurt me and this pain was a game. I closed my eyes and revealed in the power of his thrusts and how easily he claimed me. With each thrust and pull I found myself getting...

"Aaaah...oooh..." I moaned as I tried to hold on.

Jorah took the hand on my neck and let it go down to my cunt. As his thrusts grew more wild, the movements of his fingers became more gentle. They played with my clit and seemed to know exactly what I wanted.

"Aaaah!" I yelled out as I climax.

"Khalee..." Jorah moaned a moment later as he climaxed.

He pulled out of me and took me in his arms. I looked at him and tried to calm myself down. We would have to clean up before Drogo came back.

"That was...a good start." I said breathlessly. "Will you visit me again?"

"I would never dream of stopping." Jorah replied with a rare smile.

No comments:

Post a Comment