Saturday, February 3, 2018

The Dragon and the Winged Serpent

Series: Game of Thrones

Pairing: Rin (OC) /Sarisa Targaryen (OC)

Type: Non-Canon

Disclaimer: I own nothing of Game of Thrones. Sarisa Targaryen is a friend's OC and not my creation. This story is my own twisted creation.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I ate my dinner next to Jon Snow and Sarisa Targaryen. He was the man I had married both for political and bloodline reasons. Only with him could I produce the next evolution of my own House and species, the Kaari. The revelation that I was the only member of the House that had been thought long dead had sent shockwaves throughout King's Landing.

A King's Landing in a Westeros I hadn't grown up in and only one I had traveled to. Ever since giving up my own Iron Throne to one of my children, I had spent my days traveling to different realities with my husband Jorah Mormont. A Jorah Mormont that was a different one than the one seated with Daenerys Targaryen on the Iron Throne.

This Westeros was divided with Jon Snow being King of the North while Daenerys ruled the South. Their daughter, that they had conceived during their only physical union, was Sarisa. Currently she was in the North visiting her father for the first time. I had originally come up her to find sanctuary. Daenerys was still deciding if she would allow me South again and Jon had taken me in.

But my long story wasn't my concern now as I looked at Sarisa. She looked so much like the daughter I had had with Tristan Thorin and yet was very much her own person. Her own person with her expressions as she laughed at something Yverin said. Her own person with tits that screamed out to be touched. The cleavage that was showing was enough to be formal and also create a sense of longing to those who looked.

When dinner was over I walked through Winterfell with Jon. We were quiet as we walked and that allowed me to be caught up in my own thoughts for awhile. This could have been the home I grew up in if Benjen Stark, my father, had known about my existence. Yet...I preferred the memories I had with my direwolf pack. Besides, the wild life had prepared me much better for what destiny the gods had given me.

"Will you need me tonight, Rin?" Jon asked. "I know when you're...excited."

"No, I don't need you." I replied.

"Who then?"

Jon and I had an understanding. He knew why I had agreed to his marriage proposal and that there would be many nights I wouldn't share his bed. His heart still yearned for Ygritte and so he didn't mind those nights. I just had to make sure that my wanderings didn't become common gossip in the North.

"Jorah?" Jon guessed.

"No," I replied. "He has gone from Winterfell for the time being."

My Jorah. Not the Jorah from this reality. I had been impressed with how well Jon had taken the truth about me. A truth not many knew. My husband nodded and we went our separate ways. I knew where I wanted to walk and yet I was scared. With how I was feeling I might make a mistake. A mistake I was more than willing to make at this moment in time.

"Sarisa?" I asked as I knocked.

"I'm in here." She replied.

I opened the door to see her with Yverin. I didn't pay any mind to the friend as my eyes saw only Sarisa at this moment. The curves of her body and the longing it created in me. For awhile now this need had grown. Yet I knew my place and so I had kept my distance. Besides, it didn't seem as if she yearned for the touch of a woman.

At least that's what Sarisa was like before. Now I could see my own lust reflected in her eyes. Before I could react Sarisa had claimed my lips with hers. I pulled her close with my arms so I could feel her tits press against me. As I broke our kiss I heard Yverin leave and shut the door. I could tell that Sarisa hadn't heard those sounds and that nothing existed for her but me.

"Rin?" Sarisa breathed. "Do you..."

"Yes, Sarisa." I said as I pushed one of my hands inside her dress. "Oh gods, yes."

I smiled as a slight rub of my fingers made her nipple harden. She let out a low moan as I pulled on her nipple with my fingers. As she tilted her head back I kissed her neck. Her skin tasted more than sweet. I bit at her neck which caused Sarisa to let out a louder moan. Her moan excited me and made me need her even more.

I kissed her on the lips, our tongues feeling each other, as I started to take off her dress. Suddenly Sarisa pushed me away. I was worried that I had offended her. Our coupling would not be liked by many and maybe she would be strong enough to deny me this pleasure.

"You've done so much for me, Rin, that I want to do something for you first." Sarisa said with lust in her voice.

I nodded and stood still so she could do what she wanted. She took off my dress slowly and let it fall to the floor. She did it so softly that I felt as if I was about to cum with every touch. Sarisa looked at me and a blush crept over her cheeks.

"You have nothing to be ashamed of." I said and took her hands. "Tonight I am yours and you are mi-aaaah...oooh..."

Sarisa had started sucking on my tits. She put a hand on my back to bring them closer to her. I moaned softly as she pulled on my nipples. With her enthusiasm in her goal she nearly pushed me over. Carefully I walked to her bed.

The moment she took her lips from my tits I ripped off her dress. She looked surprised at my actions. I motioned for her to sit on the edge of the bed as I knelt before her. I kissed the inside of her thighs and looked up at her. At one time I had served her as a teacher and now I was serving her again.

When my mouth got close to her cunt I could taste her juices as well as I could smell them. She was already wet. I looked up at her and smiled.

"Rii..." Sarisa moaned as I lightly kissed her cunt.

I started to eat her out and got lost in her. Faintly I felt her pulling at my hair but I was much too enchanted by her cunt to give that any mind. I hadn't pleasured many women in my long life and so I couldn't give this woman what she deserved. Yet she was crying out as if praying to a god. Whatever skill I had was enough to break her.

With one motion she was fully in bed, I was lying beside her, my mouth was on hers, and my fingers were in her cunt. I moaned into her mouth as I felt her about to climax.

"Rii..." Sarisa moaned. "I...I...I...ooooooooooh!"

I felt the cum rush across my fingers as she came and with a few motions of my fingers she came again. The lust in her eyes was still strong and I lay on my back for her to do what she would. When she ate me out she went straight for my cunt. She couldn't restrain herself and forgot the foreplay. In all honesty, I didn't mind that weakness right now.

"Sar...isss...aaa!" I screamed in pleasure.

She was good at this. She was...I clutched at the bed sheets as Sarisa continued to pleasure me. As she...yes! Yes! I was so close to the edge now!

"Yes!" I yelled as a came. "Ooooh!"

I looked down to see cum dripping off of Sarisa's chin. She came into my arms and I kissed my cum off of her. When I was done we looked at each other. Both of us were breathing heavily and we smiled.

We were both exhausted by the lovemaking and so drifted off to sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment